5 little monkey’s

Friday, July 31, 2009

The long and short of it...

Carly said the other night that she wanted to cut her hair. I didn't really believe her because she has always LOVED her long hair (so have I). I told her that she had to sleep on it and if she still wanted to do it (and pay for it herself) in the morning then, well, okie-dokie. I still didn't think she would do it. I was wrong.

This is when I was asking her if she was REALLY sure.

This was the point when I started to want to cry. I was tough and held it together. Barely.


This is when I thought it was going to be okay, because it is really cute.


Here too.



Carly loves it and swears she should have done it a long time ago.


She is still my little girl, even if she does look more grown up.



I love her and her hair!




3 comments:

John and Jessica said...

Carly!
Oh my goodness, you're brave and look so grown up!! I LOVE IT!! I've never seen you with short hair and I have to say it is DARLING! Good job!

Alicia, glad you're ok! :) Did Luke have a good birthday?

Angela said...

I LOVE it! Carly you look beautiful!!

The Henricksen Journal said...

As cute as these photos are of Carly, they do not do your cute haircut justice up close and personal. I LOVE YOUR NEW DO!

Post a Comment