5 little monkey’s

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LOTS of pictures!



Someday I am going to figure out something really fun and clever to do with this blog. But, that day is NOT today. So here are a bunch of pictures of the last month!

















Lili holding Micah at horseshoe lake.






Joshua CAN be gentle. This picture is proof!


Even though this picture is out of focus, I love it for several reasons. First, Jeremy's face. Classic. Second, it shows just how much bigger Josh's head is than Luke's!


Carly and a friend. It took both of them just to keep him in the tub!



Luke wearing the hat that he made!

Josh wearing Micah's hat. Nice.



The baby and his 2nd mother
Um. Yeah. Life is FUN around here!
*don't you love how the TV in the background of some of these photos always has an XBOX game playing. That is a very accurate view of my life. It is either that or Little Einsteins. Lucky me.

5 comments:

mandy politowicz said...

Micah is beyond adorable!! I miss all of you so much!! I can't wait to see all of you! Give that little boo boo a kiss for me : )

mandy politowicz said...

Luke I LOVE the hat you made!

John and Jessica said...

Alicia,
I was giddy with excitement when I saw you had posted new pictures! Micah is SOOOO handsome! I hurried and showed John and he said "he IS cute!" ha ha... John. Um, I seriously need to meet him asap. Your life sure does seem really busy, but it's okay because you have darling kids.
About October, that's the plan! My nephew Samuel is getting baptized on the 10th and John is to give one of the talks. Can't wait to see you guys!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Jason laughed outloud when he saw the photo of your boys and Josh and Luke's heads. He mostly loved your commentary on it. See? You are witty!

Judy said...

What a cute little man Micah is!! Give him a kiss from me!!

Post a Comment