Here is a list of great highlights from our week:
--Josh filled up a sink with water and sat in it (fully clothed).
--Um. Josh did that first thing I just wrote, ahem, again.
--Josh dumped every box of cereal out onto the kitchen floor. Loved that one.
--Josh dumped an entire NEW bottle of liquid laundry detergent out onto the laundry room floor. We really loved that one. You can just imagine...
--I couldn't find Josh and so started asking my kids if they had seen him. Luke casually said, "Oh. Josh? He's up at the neighbor's watching TV." The neighbor really loved that one.
So where was the mother during all of this, you ask? Well, imagine a woman on the couch with a baby attached somewhere around the midsection.
--Last, but not least, here is a conversation I had with Luke this week.
Luke: Mom, I think the baby has your nose.
Me: Yes, Luke, I think you are right.
Luke: No offense Mom, but his is way better!
Mom: None taken.
So, the woman on the couch that you imagined?? Imagine her with a way worse nose.


5 comments:
Too funny!! That sounds like my house!! What a funny little guy Josh is! LOL!! I can only imagine what my house is going to turn into in a couple of months!!! Glad you are getting it all figured out for me ahead of time!!
This is what we are doing at my house while we read this: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah (while rolling on the floor).
And also...I'M SO SORRY!
I am laughing almost to hard to write this!! Hahahahaha! Poor you! Haha just remember.. This to shall pass... Hopefully hahaha
Ok so I have been trying to post something for a couple days now and it's not working! Maybe this one will show up...
I seriously could not stop laughing, was Josh really at the neighbor's? HA HA HA!! That Josh, I love him! I'm sorry that you've had some crazy things happen around there... but if anything... I think your nose is just as cute as Micah's :)
so funny. I there I was sitting on that couch with you when Josh took off to the neighbors... or did that happen a second time? tee hee. Love the blog in a box! $5? good deal.
Post a Comment