5 little monkey’s

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Isn't he somethin'?

My cute friend came over the other day and took pictures of Micah. You can get to know her too by clicking Here. She did such a great job that I thought the world should see them. By the world, I mean all three of you who read this blog!


















Dang cute, isn't he? And not to brag (which is to brag, of course), This little wonder sleeps through the night!

6 comments:

alicia said...

He IS cute!

Jared

Angela said...

So so so so so so cute! You need to blow up that picture of you and him and frame it!

John and Jessica said...

My comment didn't post... again! Boo!

1) Lucky that he sleeps through the night... what a sweetheart!
2) Love the picture of you and him!
3) LOVE the very last picture

What a cutie, I want to hold him! Hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Micah! He is so beautiful! And so are you of course.: )

Judy said...

What a sweet little boy to sleep for his momma!! Hopefully we will have the same luck!! I LOVE the picture of you holding him! He is perfect!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Himmer girl is SO talented. She did have pretty easy subjects though. You and Micah are both pretty dang cute. Love it.

Post a Comment