5 little monkey’s

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

3 down, 2 to go...

For going back to school, my kids really lucked out and I made dessert last night.



I called them back to school brownies!
If you click on the link, you can get the AWESOME recipe!!



(The following pictures all REALLY stink because my camera REALLY stinks and is dying a slow death. So-sorry.)




Jeremy and Carly love their brownies! Can't ya tell?






On to the first day of school:

Here are my kids lookin' nifty in their new clothes...
Alas, the camera still stinks...

My baby is all grown up and going to middle school!

If Carly looks like she is in pain--she is! Her stomach hurt due to nerves...

Luke, my big 1st grader!

Daddy took the kids to school!

Here is Josh crying into a pillow when he realized he wasn't going to school. sigh.

It was so sad. He had even gotten himself ready! He had his shoes on, his panda lunch box and his american flag boxers on.
Too bad, he would have charmed the socks off of any teacher...


p.s. I turned Dora the Explorer on and, voila, no more tears.

My question of the day?? WHAT did those pioneer women do without On Demand?

5 comments:

John and Jessica said...

Okay I laughed until I cried a little... poor Josh!! He really wanted to go, huh? That outfit he picked out rocks, LOL! Poor kid, I can just imagine the whole situation and I can't help but grin.

The kids' outfits are cute, especially Carly's... I LOVE IT!

Last, I will make it my mission to somehow convince Jared to get you a new Rebel or D40 for your birthday! :)

(from Gaby: bxwcv jooooooshhhhh) LOL!

Angela said...

You got me--I totally clicked on the link for the brownies! Good news--I have all the ingredients(or should I say box) to make them myself!
The kids look adorable! I've decided to take credit for Carly's outfit--since I happened to be the first one to see it in the store!
And lastly--that is the most painful death I've ever seen in a camera--good thing your b-day is only a month away!

Anonymous said...

How cute. Do you realize how old that makes you, a Junior High child. Hey is everyone feeling better (aside from the first day butterflies?)

Schneiter Family said...

that last post was me. Sorry I am a ding a ling and did not post my name.

Judy said...

Poor Josh - Lindsey did the same thing when everyone got to go to school but her - and what do you know Dora also did the trick at our house!! Too bad it didn't stop an over emotional mom from bawling the whole morning!! I guess that is why they are called Pioneer women, they were way tougher than me!!!

Post a Comment