5 little monkey’s

Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby feet are cute (a spinoff of ang's blog)

My sister did a post on her blog called Baby feet are cute. With that in mind, I was taking some pictures of my baby's feet. I realized that Ang is right baby feet are cute, but...sometimes they are gross.



Like when there is some bAby pOOpy on them...



Luckily for you and because I am so nice...I don't want to leave you all with baby poop stained-baby feet seared into your brains. So, here is one darn cute baby face...

And one more...





Also a picture of Joshua thrown in for good measure!




*p.s. The above pictures were taken with my NEW camera. Happy birthday to moi!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Your new camera takes perfect pictures!! Happy B-Day!!! What cute little kids - did I mention that Micah looks an awful lot like Carley in the 3rd picture but an awful lot like Jeremy in the 2nd picture!! Too cute!!

**sorry, I probably just spelled every one of your kids names wrong!!**

Angela said...

hehe! poop feet=gross, new camera=awesome, my nephews=adorable!!!!

sarah said...

yay new camera!! cute pictures!

Post a Comment